Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Because Nick told me to..

Yeah.. here's some older stuff from school.. but I hadn't posted anything for a while, and Nick bugged me so I thought I should..










Yeah.. here's some older stuff from school.. but I hadn't posted anything for a while, and Nick bugged me so I thought I should..

Hopefully this video will upload since it's a pretty huge file..


(Okay that didn't work so I'm uploading it to youtube.. :/ )

I need to do a sketchdump soon. I've been doing so many traditional doodles..

Um.. here's some random anime stuff I drew for someone.. just a doodle, nothing fancy~



And the video...

5 comments:

Timothy Chan said...

amazing work adri!!
glad nick bugged you to post this lol

chRisLee said...

great job! nice characters and painting!

Keelamari said...

I can't stop looking at those character sketches. You are mad with awesome.

Euan said...

awsome drawings adri >_< you became so good!


are you going to post up some more soon? because you should :)

Tara Nakano said...

Great work Adriana! I want to see some more!